Thursday, June 7, 2012

Miriam & Micah’s Tea Par-tea

On Saturday, May 26th, we had a tea par-tea to celebrate Miriam & Micah's birthdays. Here's some of the food and decorations. Thanks Uncle Eric for letting us use your aunt's tea set.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Each girl got a pair of gloves, a hat, a purse, and jewelry. Then I took their picture so we could put it in this picture frame.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Each of the girls decorated her frame with these stickers.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Next it was time for tea and cupcakes!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Group shots before everyone left
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Adorable!!! I love the butterfly shaped cheese. I bet the girls all loved it.

Man, Sarah and Gabbi's little sister (I forgot her name) are both SO BIG!!! Melody is getting big too.

Tracy said...

I remembered it.

Cinnamon said...

Hi Candi~ I popped over from Amy's blog. You know I am always inspired by what you two do. You have so much fun and lots of great ideas. I've yet to do any of them but am inspired :-)

~Cinnamon